You will need to update Volunteer Opportunities if you:
- Have a request for the same time every day spanning multiple days or weeks
- Have a single event opportunity with more than one person filling the role over the course of an event
Example: 1 person each hour to do registration.
- Go to the Calendar menu and click on the Volunteers button.
Click the Opportunities button.
- Scroll down the Volunteer Opportunities list to locate the opportunities you need to update.
- Click on the Update button next to the first opportunity you need to change.
Update the Activity from the drop-down list if necessary. You may need to add or edit the appropriate Activity first if it is not on the list. (See How).
- Change the Date if the event (and the need for volunteers) spans two or more days.
- Update the Start Time for volunteers if necessary.
- Update the Duration if necessary.
- Enter or update the Notes field.
- Click the Update This Opportunity button.
NOTE: Any updates will only be applied to this one instance. You will have to repeat this action to update each volunteer opportunity created for this event.