Organize media files, downloadable assignments, and other necessary documents in a system that is easily accessible through a single access point.
- Store an unlimited number of documents, providing you honor copyright law.
- Set permissions on who has access to your documents and folders.
- Allow members to download files.
You can add an unlimited number of drawers to manage your assets.
NOTE: If you don't create drawers before adding items, your files will be added to the default Cut Time drawer.
- Click on the Files/Docs menu.
- Click the Drawers button.
- Click the Add File Drawer button.
- Enter the new drawer name in the File Drawer Name field.
- Click the Save button.