You can set Permissions at the folder level by Year, Group or Position to restrict access to specific folders within a shared drawer.
Add or update existing Folder Permissions:
- Click the Files/Docs menu.
- Click the Folders button.
- Scroll down and click the Permissions button next to the folder you want to select.
- Click the Add Permission to Folder link.
- Select or update the Year from the drop-down list.
- Select or update the Group from the drop-down list.
- Select or update the Position from the drop-down list.
- Check the Check this box if only people who are auditioning can view this item box if you want to create a smaller segment.
- Click the Save button.