Organize your documents, forms and media files for quick retrieval. With drawers and folders, each file is easily accessible. Cut Time accepts any file format, and there are no space restrictions. You can store as many items as you like, including audio and video files, in your Cut Time Files/Docs library.
NOTE: We respect creative work. No copyrighted materials can be added without permission of the copyright owner.
- Click the Files/Docs menu.
- Click the Add Item button.
- Enter a new item name in the Title field.
- Enter a description in the Description field.
- Select a File Drawer from the drop-down list.
- Select a File Folder from the drop-down list.
- Click the Browse button to select the file you want to upload.
- Click the Save button.
NOTE: If you have not created file drawers or folders, the item will be placed in Cut Time's Default folder in the General drawer.