You can create detailed financial obligations, including the amount owed, the year it applies to, and any notes you wish to add.
How to add a new Obligation:
- Click on the Financials menu.
- Click the Obligations button.
Click the Add Obligation button.
- Enter the name of the new obligation in the Name field.
- Select the correct Year from the drop-down list.
- Enter the fees associated with the obligation in the Amount field.
- Enter a Date due (optional).
- Enter any additional information in the Notes field.
- Click the Save button.