Once you have created the new obligation, you can assign it to your group members.
- Click the Financials menu.
- Click the Obligations button.
Click the Update button next to the obligation you want to add members to.
- Click the People required to pay this obligation button to add members.
- Display your members using the Assign To drop-down list.
Click the members' names showing in your list to select.
Press the [Ctrl] key to select multiple names not appearing sequentially.
Press the [Shift] key to select a sequential group of names or the entire list.
- Click the Add People button at the bottom of the list.
- The names will be added to the list of members required to pay this obligation.
Delete a name
If you added a name that you would like to remove, click the Delete button next to their name in the list.