Cut Time provides a method for you to keep an electronic ledger to manage your financial obligations.
- Click the Financials drop-down menu and select Ledger.
- Click the Details button next to the selected member.
- Click the Record Payment button.
- The Date Received field defaults to today's date. Click in the field to change the date if necessary.
- Adjust the Amount field if necessary.
- Select the Payment Method from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Reference Number in the field.
- Click in the Memo field to add any additional notes.
- Enter in the amount applied to each obligation in the Payment field.
NOTE: If you received one payment to cover multiple obligations, enter the amount you are applying to each obligation.
Example: Jane gives you a check for $225. $150 should be applied to one obligation and $75 should be applied to the other obligation.
- Click the Save button.