When prospective members self-register for your ensembles online, they will show under the Members section on your Profile Page. You have to approve members to add them to your ensembles, or you can or decline them. Once this action is taken, the pending members are removed from this section of your profile page.
Approve a Pending Member:
- Click the Cut Time logo to get to your Profile Page.
- Scroll down to Members.
- Select an Ensemble from the drop-down list.
- Select a Position from the drop-down list.
- Click the Approve button.
Once the member is approved, Cut Time sends them an email with a temporary password.
Decline Pending Members:
- Click the Cut Time logo.
- Click the Decline button to deny their membership.
Once a pending member is declined, Cut Time sends them an email notification to contact you for more information about their status.