When an administrator assigns you a new Assignment, you will receive an email notification. Some assignments may not require you to upload a file. You must Certify that you reviewed and completed the assignment in Cut Time. This notifies your teacher/administrator that you completed the assignment.
- Go to your Profile Page and scroll down to the Assignments section.
Click the Review button next to the Assignment you want to access.
- If you click on the Assignment Information button, it will expand to show assignment details and instructions. Click the button again to minimize the information.
- The Your Comments text field lets you enter additional information for the administrator to see.
Click the Save Your Comments button.
- Scroll down past Upload an Assignment File since you are not required to attach any files.
- Click the I Certify That I Have Completed This Assignment checkbox.
Click the Save button.
- The assignment Status will change from Assigned to Submitted.
- Click the View Assignment button if you want to review your information.