You can review and give a numeric grade to Assignments that your members have uploaded to Cut Time.
- Go to your Profile Page and scroll down to the Assignments section.
- In the To Be Graded list, click the Review button next to the assignment you want to review.
- Click the Assignment Information button to display the details and requirements of the assignment.
- If the member added comments, they will appear in the Student Comments box.
Click View This Student's Work to review the submitted file.
- Enter a whole number value in the Grade field. This field will not accept letter grades or fractional (decimal) numeric values.
- Use the Comments field if you want to share additional remarks with the member.
- Click the Save button.
- The recorded grade will now show in the Status/Grade column.
Click the View Work/Grade button if you want to change or review the information.