The Music Library module allows you to input and then easily access information on every piece of music you own. Besides having all of the standard information you need like title, composer, instrumentation or voicing, publisher, and more, you can also keep performance notes and assign your own custom library number to each piece for easy reference.
Please Note: If you are trying to upload a data from a spreadsheet, please contact our Concierge Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Click the Inventory drop-down arrow to activate the menu.
- Click Music Library in the drop-down list.
- Scroll down and click the Add item button.
- Enter the Title, Composer and Arranger in the appropriate fields.
- Click the Category drop-down arrow to display the available categories.
Select a category from the drop-down list.
If you need to add a new category, click the Add/Manage categories button.
- Click the Instrument/Voice drop-down arrow to display the available options.
Select the instrument/voice from the drop-down list.
If you need to add a new instrument/voice, click the Add/Manage Instruments/voices button.
- Click the Publisher drop-down arrow to display the available publishers.
Select a publisher from the drop-down list.
If you need to add a new publisher, click the Add/Manage publishers button.
- Enter the desired information in the Grade, Publisher ID, Library number, Description, and Performance notes fields.
- Click the Purchase date calendar icon to expand the calendar.
If you do not select a date, the current date defaults. You may delete the date if the purchase date is unknown.
- Enter the number of copies in your library in the Quantity field.
- Save the entry.