- Click the Financials drop-down menu.
- Select the Receive Payments link.
- Select a financial obligation from the Receive payments list.
- Enter the batch dollar amount you want to record.
- Click the Set amount button.
- Click the Type drop-down button to select cash or check payment type.
- Click the Set type button.
NOTE: The Clear default amount from form and Clear default type from form buttons will reset the form. Changes will not be applied.
Update the payment type:
- Scroll down to the member.
- Select the Check or Cash option in the Type column to switch the payment type.
- Use the Reference field to record check numbers or any additional information necessary.
Update Amount paid:
- Scroll down to the member and click in the Amount paid field.
- Enter the desired information into the currency field.
- Click the Save payment information button.