Connecting to your Google Calendar requires the following:
- Google Gmail Account
- Google Calendar ID
There is a 3-step process to link your Google Calendar to your Cut Time Calendar.
- Access Google Calendar ID
- Add Google Calendar ID to your Cut Time Account
- Authenticate your Google Calendar
Access Google Calendar ID
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the symbol grid to access your calendar.
- Click on the Calendar link.
- Go to My Calendars on the left menu.
- Hover to access settings beside the calendar that is linked to Cut Time.
- Click the Settings and Sharing link.
- Scroll down to the Integrate calendar section and use the the [your address]@gmail.com that appears under the Calendar ID at the top of the box.
- [Ctrl C] Copy the link to Cut Time to add in Cut Time.
Link Google Calendar to Cut Time
- Log in to your Cut Time account.
- Click on the Tools drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to Set up and configuration under Tools.
- Click on Your Program information link.
- Scroll down to the bottom to access the Google Calendar field and paste the Calendar ID link into this field.
- Click the Save button.
Authenticate Google Calendar
Once the calendars are linked, you will be required to to authenticate the Google Calendar each time you add a calendar event after starting a new Cut Time session.
Click the button to authenticate your Google Calendar.
Note: This option will only appear when you are adding an event to your Cut Time events calendar.
Revoke Authentication of Google Calendar
If you would like to stop sharing the Google Calendar with Cut Time, you can click on the button at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: Cut Time does not sync information from Google Calendar into the Cut Time calendar. It is a one-way transfer that will add Cut Time events to your Google Calendar. Your Google Calendar will only show items that are added to Cut Time after the calendars are synced.