At no cost to you, Cut Time will import your existing data into your account. Please format any existing spreadsheets you have for your members (Students, Parents, Participants) to the attached People Import Template provided in this document.
Steps for sending Cut Time your spreadsheets
- Download the Cut Time CSV importer templates attached in this document for People.
- Transfer your data to the Cut Time templates by copying and pasting into the appropriate fields.
- Start by pasting your information into Row 2, make sure to leave the column headers in Row 1.
Note: If your program is not tracking data for a specific column in the provided templates skip the column and leave it blank.
Note: Marking "Y" in Column A (Parent-Flag) indicates the record is a Parent or Guardian of a student in your program. For a Parent/Student relationship to be created during an import, the letter"Y" must be present in Column A (Parent -Flag). The parent record needs to have a corresponding Student ID number to their child in Column B (Student ID).
Note: This template supports five custom field you can use to track specific program information. For the purpose of your data import, please leave the columns titled (Custom Field 1, Custom Field 2, Custom Field 3, Custom Field 4, Custom Field 5) you will be able to re-title your custom fields after the import is completed. (Read More about Custom Fields)
- Save your spreadsheets as a CSV file
- Email your spreadsheets to firstname.lastname@example.org