DEFINING THE SEARCH FIELDS
- By Name: Admins can search their ledger for members financial records by first or last name.
- Obligation: Admins can refine their search by a certain obligation if needed.
- Grade: The ledger can be sorted by the grade level assigned to the member.
- Obligation Amount: Admins can search their ledger by obligation amount, greater than, lesser than, or equal to whatever number is entered, rounding to the closest dollar amount.
- Reference: Reference data is any information that is added to the payment reference field when an admin receives a payment for a member. This is most commonly the check number or other identifying number linked to the payment.
- Due Date: The ledger can be restricted by due date range. This is showing the Admin any obligations with a due date between the start and end dates selected. It automatically defaults to showing all obligations with due dates in the last 6 months.
- Type: This option is going to refine the search by any members who have past due balances or open balances associated with their assigned obligations.
- Ensemble/Group: Admins can search the ledgers of their members by the ensembles/groups they are assigned to for the current year.
COLUMN SORT FEATURE: Admins can sort their search results by clicking on the column header box they want to sort by.