WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR MY UPLOAD?
Category (A), Section (B), and Item (C) are the only mandatory columns within the Cut Time Inventory import template.
WHAT IS A CATEGORY?
- Categories (A) is a broad way of sorting your Inventory
WHAT IS A SECTION?
- Section (B) are the classified groupings of your Inventory
WHAT IS AN ITEM?
- Items (C) are the specific names of your Inventory item
- Percussion Cart
- Ballet Bar
- Choral Risers
- PA System
- Drum Major Stand
WHAT DOES LOCATION REFER TO?
- In Attire Location (E) means the physical location where the article of clothing is at
- HS Band Room
- Choir Room
- Locker Room
- Band Truck
ASSIGNED TO (COLUMNS O-P):
- If you have already given an item to a member, you can assign it to them here (O-P) while importing your data into Cut Time
- The member must already exist within your account
- The members name MUST match EXACTLY with their profile or the item will not link properly
- Assigned Date (P) is the day the item was given to the member
- If no date is provided it will default to the date the import is done on
REPAIR HISTORY (COLUMNS Q-V):
- If creating a repair history there MUST be a "Y" listed under "Repair History" (Q)
- The name in "Repair Requested By" (R) MUST match a profile within your account or the name will not import
- Only 1 repair history/request can be imported per item
- Repair requests can be current or historical
- Leave "Date Repaired" (U) blank to indicate repair still needs to be completed
- Fill in "Date Repaired" (U) with date serviced if repair was completed
WHAT IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT ISN'T ON THE TEMPLATE?
- Additional columns may not be added
- Column headings may not be changed with the exception of Custom Fields
- Please contact our Cut Time Consultants at 1-800-310-0087 for help/ recommendations with advice if you can not figure out where to place something within the template
- If the template is altered it will be sent back to be fixed before it can be uploaded