WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR MY UPLOAD?
Item Name (A) and Category Name (B) are the only mandatory columns in the attire importer template.
WHAT IS A CATEGORY?
- Categories (B) is a broad way of sorting your items
- Show Choir
- Marching Band
- Concert Band
- Winter Dance
- Spring Dance
- Indoor Guard
WHAT IS AN ITEM?
- Items (A) are the specific names of a clothing item
- Concert Dress
WHAT DOES LOCATION REFER TO?
- In Attire Location (G) means the physical location where the article of clothing is at
- HS Band Room Storage
- Choir Room Storage
- Costume Room
- Band Truck
- Uniform Closet
ASSIGNED TO (COLUMNS P-Q):
- If you have already given an item to a member, you can assign it to them here (P-Q) while importing your data into Cut Time
- The member must already exist within your account
- The members name MUST match EXACTLY with their profile or the item will not link properly
- Assigned Date (Q) is the day the item was given to the member
- If no date is provided it will default to the date the import is done on
REPAIR HISTORY (COLUMNS R-W):
- If creating a repair history there MUST be a "Y" listed under "Repair History" (R)
- The name in "Repair Requested By" (S) MUST match a profile within your account or the name will not import
- Only 1 repair history/request can be imported per item
- Repair requests can be current or historical
- Leave "Date Repaired" (V) blank to indicate repair still needs to be completed
- Fill in "Date Repaired" (V) with date serviced if repair was completed