Don't see what you're looking for, or have additional questions? Let us know!
Why is birth date required for each person?
- We ask each Cut Time user to verify their age so that we can protect the privacy of all users. Members who are under 13 years old will have limited accessibility and will require a parent profile to be connected to the child. (Federal COPPA Regulations)
Is there an app for Cut Time?
- No, in order to keep costs low for customers and allow for frequent enhancements and updates, Cut Time does not have an app. You can access the tool from any mobile device on any browser with full functionality.
Can I create email templates to send messages more than once? How about scheduling messages to send on a recurring basis?
- These features are not yet available in Cut Time.
How can I change the logo that appears next to my organization's name at the top of my page?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cut Time account name and a copy of your logo. Square images (100x100) with a white background work best!
I don't see my wireless service provider listed. Will I still be able to receive text messages?
- If you know which nationwide cellular network network your provider is affiliated with, you should be able to choose that network from the list. If you don't know, contact your wireless provider to find out who they are using for their nationwide cellular network.
Can I upload part files and PDFs of music on Cut Time?
- We are quite serious about copyright protection and strongly discourage the uploading of complete pieces of music for other users to view. You can certainly upload assignments and other types of documents to Cut Time. However, you may not upload sheet music files unless you have permission from the copyright holders to distribute the music digitally.
Can I use a purchase order to pay for my Cut Time subscription?
- Yes, you can pay for Cut Time with a purchase order. If you need a quote document to request a purchase order, contact a Cut Time Consultant via email at email@example.com or call 1-800-310-0087. When you are ready to purchase your subscription, select the Please invoice me button on the Subscription Management page.
Is Cut Time available for use outside the United States?
- While it is likely Cut Time will work with any internet connection, the platform was designed with its primary intended use to be within the United States. Cut Time's Terms of Service states, in part: