Below you will learn in 4 STEPS how to apply a members credit to their outstanding obligations
As an account admin...
- Click on the "details" button within the Financial Ledger to select a member
- Click on the "record payment" button at the top of the members ledger screen
- In the "payment method" drop down, you will want to select the "Misc. credit [$--.-- available]"
- Fill out the amount you want to apply toward your obligation, making sure it is equal to or less than the amount of credit available and select "Save Payment Information"
- A members credit can be seen directly on their main ledger detail page
- The amount displayed on the "Misc. credit [$--.-- available]" will update based on the information you enter