If your administrator or director chooses to sync the Cut Time calendar with a Google calendar, you can access all of the events by adding the synced Google calendar to your own using the following steps:
Ask to see a calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, next to “Other calendars,” click Add Subscribe to calendar.
3. In the “Add calendar” box, enter the Group's Gmail address, Press Enter.4. Depending on how their calendar is shared, one of the following happens:
- If the calendar isn't shared with you, Google will prompt you to request access.
- If the calendar is already shared with you, their calendar will be added on the left side under "Other calendars."
Additional help below via Google's support site: